摘要XMPP开源IM客户端Spark在2017新年初发布了2.8.3版，该版本是个次要更新版，修复了bug并新增了若干新特性。前言XMPP开源IM客户端Spark在2017新年初发布了2.8.3版，该版本是个次要更新版，修复了bug并新增了若干新特性。Spark是一个开源、跨平台IM客户端（支持Linux、windows、Mac OS X平台）。它的特性支持集组聊天，电话集成和强大安全性能。如果企业内部部署IM使用Openfire+Spark是最佳的组合。官方的说明原文The Ignite Realtime community has just released Spark 2.8.3 and it can be downloaded from theIgnite Realtime: DownloadsThis is a regular update. A few issues have been fixed. Bundled Java updated to the latest version. There is a new menu to view history of sent broadcasts and an option to login anonymously.For a complete list of changes please check theSpark ChangelogWe encourage developers to get involved with Spark project by providing feedback and patches in the forums or submitting pull requests toGitHub - igniterealtime/Spark: Cross-platform real-time collaboration client optimized for business and organizations.Here is the list of contributors to this release (besides myself):Michael - fixed Advanced settings not being saved without opening that menu, always on top issue and changed behavior when Auto Login is hiddenAlexander198961 (Aleksander Kovtunenko) · GitHub - added a feature to save broadcasts history and access it via a new menu optionJerry - added support for anonymous loginGuus der Kinderen - fixed issue when joining a room with a duplicate nickname and improved build time by removing unneeded code style checksDaryl Herzmann - helped to clean up the code further (removing legacy CVS keywords)speedy - fixed issues with password not being deleted when it should and added log file rotating by sizeAtalanttore (Ettore Atalan) · GitHub - updated German translation（官方原文： 版更新内容Bug[SPARK-1844] - Not saving settings without opening Advanced menu once[SPARK-1848] - Setting "Chat Window Always on Top" also enables "Main Window Always on Top" behavior[SPARK-1853] - NPE when not setting an avatar[SPARK-1854] - Joining a MUC with a duplicate nickname results in strange behavior.[SPARK-1855] - ContactList should not pop up when logging off[SPARK-1858] - Password not removed from spark.properties when "Save Password" option is disabled[SPARK-1863] - Resets initially empty values in Advanced menu when logging outNew Feature[SPARK-1825] - Add an option to see a history of broadcasts[SPARK-1852] - Add anonymous SASL login supportTask[SPARK-1821] - Update bundled JRE with the latest version[SPARK-1856] - Remove unused static analyzers[SPARK-1857] - Remove legacy CVS keywords[SPARK-1862] - Remove obsolete information from Readme and update linksImprovement[SPARK-1847] - Remove Log out menu when Auto Login and Save Password are disabled[SPARK-1849] - Make logs rotate based on size or time[SPARK-1850] - Shouldn't save password when SSO is being used[SPARK-1860] - Implement group chat duplicate name deconfliction similar to 2.7.7[SPARK-1864] - Add translations to MUC dialogs[SPARK-1867] - Update German translation更多版本更新记录，请参见：
UBold - Responsive Web App Kit : Ubold is a fully featured premium admin template built on top of awesome Bootstrap 3.3.6, modern web technology HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery. It has many ready to use hand crafted components. The theme is fully responsive and e
- Add clojure layer #964
- Add lang#solidity layer #959
- Add complete script #954
- Add remote manager #949
- add wiki #946
- Added a new plugin thinca/vim-quickrun #939
- Added a new plugin vimwiki/vimwiki #938
- Added a new plugin vimwiki/vimwiki #935
- Add statusline errors / warnings report for ale #934
- Add quickfix plugin #930
- Add base64 api #924
- Added a new layer, japanese #921
- Added auto-completion settings for Haskell #920
- Added Shougo/echodoc.vim to autocomplete layer #919
- Add mail layer #904
- Add pmd support #902
- Add appveyor badges #888
- Add server support #870
- Add option for disable unicode symbols in statusline #858
- Add project manager #850
- Add lang#typescript layer #839
- Add key binding for clear saved buffers #830
- Add airline/tabline theme for nord #825
- Add layer for Pony programming language #823
- Add vim-repeat to edit layer #818
- Add lang#julia layer #814
- Add lang#ruby layer #812
- Add buffer # keymap #811
- Add help desc #798
Click 2.2.0 正式提供下载。主要的新特性包括，DataProviders 用于按需加载数据，Page interceptor 能够实现诸哪安全和事务的横切关注功能。同时，dynamic forms 和 stateful page 也得到了改进。
ERROR:While executing gem ... (Gem::RemoteFetcher::FetchError)
bad response Forbidden 403 (https://gems-ruby-china.b0.upaiyun.com/quick/Marshal.4.8/cocoapods-core-1.2.0.gemspec.rz)
$ gem -v
$ ruby - v
$ sudo gem update --system
然后会显示Latest version currently installed. Aborting.这就是最新的gem已经更新了，你可以使用了。
$ sudo gem install -n /usr/local/bin cocoapods
- Fix multiple cursor #963
- fix help info for rg #950
- Fix #908 #947
- Fix Typo #937
- Fixed ALE setting issues #936
- Fix shell layer #926
- Fix a typo in doc/SpaceVim.txt #905
- fix spellcheck msg & some documentations #878
- Fix command documentation #810
- fix typo #795
- Fix mapping to ( #782
Click HomeRoadmap and Changes - full list of new features, improvements and bug fixesUpgrade Path - please see the upgrade path when upgrading from 2.1.0 or earlier.Download Click 2.2.0Maven bundlesLive examples
Last login: Sat Apr1 15:07:25 on ttys001
- Installer windows #965
- Cache E117 when load neomake conf #958
- Help describe key bindings #948
- resolve conflicts between tmux layer and edit layer #945
- Update Docs #943
- Improve wording on the README.md #942
- WIP: Update syntax checker layer #933
- WIP: improve Neomake integration #931
- Codecov #928
- Minor fix for Vim help language setting example #927
- Offer the possibility to add custom palette #922
- Update appveyor setting #918
- Update SPC e c command #916
- translate the buffer section to chinese #915
- Display mode in statusline like in some airline theme #907
- tests: use stable covimerage #901
- Made gitcommit completion source changeable #900
- typo: fix typo 'colorcolume' in ui. #898
- Improve test for SpaceVim #895
- rename open browser #894
- update golang keybindings #893
- Test changed vim scripts only #891
- test main vimrc #890
- Update project layout #889
- Edits: Minor spelling and grammar changes #886
- Use v:false if possible #885
- Markdown list item #883
- Update job api #882
- Build improvements #881
- Travis fix #880
- Travis: set -e with script blocks #879
- [WIP] Add Runner for spacevim #876
- [WIP] Improve tests #872
- Update shell layer #871
- Update readme #869
- Update doc for git layer #867
- Update website #863
- Mod stylesheets #849
- 翻译了窗口操作章节的剩余内容. #844
- Update index #843
- Translate some contents in Chinese documentation #837
- Set img size #836
- Update remark config #821
- Improve markdown layer & Update chinese documentation. #806
- Update php layer #805
- Split lang#json layer #804
- Update autocomplete layer options #800
- Update autocomplete layer #799
- Move context from readme #797
- remove stray chars from documentation #790
- Update statusline for ctrlp buffer #783
- Remove g:delimitMate_matchpairs setting. #781
- Remove plugin that does not exist #780
- Update lang#python layer #779
- plugin: json-vim: update to newer, forked version #776
New features and improvements:
XLsn0wdeMac-mini:~ xlsn0w$ sudo gem update --system
Added DataProvider support for Table, Select, PickList and CheckList
providing on demand loading of data. With DataProviders, users won't
have to be concerned about which page event (onInit or onRender) to set
the data on the control [CLK-640]. Added PagingDataProvider interface
to support large paginated result sets for Tables [CLK-640]. Added a
MenuFactory for creating and loading Menus from
All the static Menu methods have been deprecated and will be removed in
a future release. Added an option for MenuFactory to not statically
cache menus. This allows developers to cache menus in different scopes
such as HttpSession. [CLK-405]. Added i18n support for Menus loaded
menu.xml. The menu DTD now includes a new
name attribute. By
name attribute in
menu.xml, the Menu will attempt to
title from resource bundles [CLK-591]. Added a
Page Interceptor facility that provides an extension point for code
which can listen to key page events and also interrupt normal page
processing flow. [CLK-598]. Added improved dynamic Form support. Forms
[CLK-638]. Added improved dynamic Page and Form behaviour through new
helper methods that can bind and validate Forms and Fields
onProcess page event e.g. in the Page constructor or
The new methods are: ClickUtils.bind(Field) ClickUtils.bind(Form)
ClickUtils.bindAndValidate(Form) [CLK-638] Added improved disabled
behavior through the following changes: Disabled fields are not
processed or validated Disabled field values are not copied to domain
objects Disabled fields are automatically enabled if the field has an
incoming request parameter, indicating that the field was enabled on the
to Checkbox or Radio fields. See the setDisabled() javadoc for details
[CLK-646]. Added new method Container.replace for replacing an
existing control with a new control. In previous releases, an exception
would be raised if a page or container already contained a control with
the same name as the newly added control. In 2.2.0 the replace method is
automatically called when adding a control which name matches that of an
existing control in the page or container. This behavior will likely
stateful pages since
stateless pages are recreated each
request [CLK-666]. Added methods to Fields for styling their labels.
See new methods Field.setLabelStyle(String) and
Field.setLabelStyleClass(String). This issue was raised by Stefax
[CLK-595]. Added methods to Fields for providing styling hints to
their containing elements. See new methods
Field.setParentStyleClassHint(String). This issue was raised by Stefax
[CLK-595]. Added trim property to Field for controlling if the Field
request parameter is trimmed or not. See new method
Field.setTrim(boolean). This issue was raised by Andrey Rybin
[CLK-627]. Added new Context methods
Context.hasRequestAttribute(String). Added support to Select for a
default option that can be used to validate non selection against and
allows the Select to only populate its optionList at rendering time,
instead of during
onProcess event. [CLK-641]. Improved default
autobinding mode to bind both public fields and fields annotated with
@Bindable. In previous versions the default autobinding mode only binded
public Page fields [CLK-648]. Added mock support for user principals
and roles. This issue was raised and fixed by Sven Pfeiffer [CLK-585].
Added localized Date format pattern support. This issue was raised by
Andrey Rybin [CLK-610]. Added Polish resource bundle for DateField.
This issue was raised and fixed by Rafal Rusin [CLK-624]. Migrated
controls to import resources through Elements and the
method [CLK-647]. Improved SpringClickServlet to re-inject transient
beans after stateful page deserialization. This feature is only
supported when the stateful page instance is created by Click, not
Spring [CLK-667]. Replaced Page and Control getMessage methods with
varargs equivalents [CLK-604]. Removed Click core's dependency on
Velocity. This issue was raised by by Andrey Rybin [CLK-606]. Replaced
multiple ClickUtils close methods with a single method accepting a
Closeable. This issue was raised by Andrey Rybin [CLK-620]. Improved
ClickServlet to use the response's OutputStream if the Writer cannot be
retrieved [CLK-644]. Fixed issue where RadioGroup label referenced a
non-existing ID. RadioGroup is now wrapped inside a span tag with the
given ID. This issue was raised and fixed by Finn Bock [CLK-577].
Fixed DateField to set seconds back to zero. This issue was raised by
Andrey Rybin [CLK-664]. The menu.dtd has been published to If you want
your configuration to conform to the menu.dtd, include the following
declaration in your menu.xml:
!DOCTYPE menu PUBLIC "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Click Menu 2.2//EN" ""
The new click-2.2.dtd has been published to If you want your configuration to conform to the click.dtd, include the following declaration in your click.xml:
Fetching: rubygems-update-2.6.7.gem (100%)
!DOCTYPE click-app PUBLIC "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Click Configuration 2.2//EN" ""
Successfully installed rubygems-update-2.6.7
Parsing documentation for rubygems-update-2.6.7
- v2.3.0 (04 Jun, 2017)
Dynamic Form demonstrates how to dynamically add new Fields at runtime. Dynamic FieldSet demonstrates how to dynamically add a FieldSet at runtime. Dynamic Select demonstrates how to dynamically add fields based on a Select field value. Disabled Demo demonstrates the behavior of disabled fields.
Installing ri documentation for rubygems-update-2.6.7
Enjoy.- The Click team
Installing darkfish documentation for rubygems-update-2.6.7
- Added Bootstrap 4 alpha 6 version.
Done installing documentation for rubygems-update after 30 seconds
- v2.2.0 (13 Jan, 2017)
Parsing documentation for rubygems-update-2.6.7
Done installing documentation for rubygems-update after 0 seconds
# Added Pages:
Installing RubyGems 2.6.7
- Sweet Alert 2
RubyGems 2.6.7 installed
Parsing documentation for rubygems-2.6.7
- Jquery Filer
Installing ri documentation for rubygems-2.6.7
- Gallery 2
=== 2.6.7 / 2016-09-26
# Updated Pages:
- Font Awesome
* Install native extensions in the correct location when using the
- v2.1.0 (29 Aug, 2016)
`--user-install` flag. Pull request #1683 by Noah Kantrowitz.
* When calling `Gem.sources`, load sources from `configuration`
- Added front-end template
if present, else use the default sources. Pull request #1699
- Added RTL version for Horizontal layout
by Luis Sagastume.
- Added RTL version for Vertical layout
* Fail gracefully when attempting to redirect without a Location.
- v2.0.0 (03 Aug, 2016)
Pull request #1711 by Samuel Giddins.
* Update vendored Molinillo to 0.5.1. Pull request #1714 by
# Added Layouts:
- Light - Dark
=== 2.6.6 / 2016-06-22
- Horizontal - Full Dark
- Vertical - Boxed
* Sort installed versions to make sure we install the latest version when
- Horizontal - Boxed
running `gem update --system`. As a one-time fix, run
# Added Pages:
`gem update --system=2.6.6`. Pull request #1601 by David Radcliffe.
- Dashboard 4
=== 2.6.5 / 2016-06-21
- JsGrid table
* Support for unified Integer in Ruby 2.4. Pull request #1618
- Ecommerce-product-detail page
by SHIBATA Hiroshi.
# Many plugins updated.
* Update vendored Molinillo to 0.5.0 for performance improvements.
- v1.6.1 (30 Jun, 2016)
Pull request #1638 by Samuel Giddins.
- Fixed issue for arrow in sidebar
* Raise an explicit error if Signer#sign is called with no certs. Pull
- v1.6 (19 Jun, 2016)
request #1605 by Daniel Berger.
* Update `update_bundled_ca_certificates` utility script for directory
- Added loading buttons.
nesting. Pull request #1583 by James Wen.
- Added masonry layout page.
* Fix broken symlink support in tar writer (+ fix broken test). Pull
- Added code-editor page.
request #1578 by Cezary Baginski.
- Added taskboard page.
* Remove extension directory before (re-)installing. Pull request #1576
- Updated datatable, added new table layout
by Jeremy Hinegardner.
- v1.5 (13 March, 2016)
* Regenerate test CA certificates with appropriate extensions. Pull
request #1611 by rhenium.
- Added treeview page in component library
* Rubygems does not terminate on failed file lock when not superuser. Pull
- Added product tour
request #1582 by Ellen Marie Dash.
- Updated datatable, added new table layout
* Fix tar headers with a 101 character name. Pull request #1612 by Paweł
- Updated profile page with new layout
- Added new widgets in ui library - added new social network related widgets
* Add Gem.platform_defaults to allow implementations to override defaults.
- Updated Form (Advanced), added auto complete input
Pull request #1644 by Charles Oliver Nutter.
- Fixed inbox page, made it more responsive for mobile devices
* Run Bundler tests on TravisCI. Pull request #1650 by Samuel Giddins.
- v1.4 (04 February, 2016)
=== 2.6.4 / 2016-04-26
- Added a new color schemes i.e. flat(purple) and dark.
* Use Gem::Util::NULL_DEVICE instead of hard coded strings. Pull request #1588
- v1.3 (16 January, 2016)
by Chris Charabaruk.
* Use File.symlink on MS Windows if supported. Pull request #1418
- Added a new layout with horizontal navigation
by Nobuyoshi Nakada.
- Added a new layout with dark sidebar (left bar navigation menu)
- Removed loader from all page - many of our buyer requested to remove it
* Redact uri password from error output when gem fetch fails. Pull request
- Fixed sidebar for mobile devices, now it will not be displayed by default. Previously this was taking some space on mobile devices.
#1565 by Brian Fletcher.
- Fixed issue in invoice pages, made it printer friendly
* Suppress warnings. Pull request #1594 by Nobuyoshi Nakada.
- Fixed issue of fixed height with form wizard
* Escape user-supplied content served on web pages by `gem server` to avoid
- v1.2 (17 December, 2015)
potential XSS vulnerabilities. Samuel Giddins.
=== 2.6.3 / 2016-04-05
- Added typicons font icons.Tablesaw table and Ricksaw charts.
- Updated Bootstrap(v3.3.6),Datatable and Fontawesome (v4.5).
* Lazily calculate Gem::LoadError exception messages. Pull request #1550
- Fixed menu and other items was not clickable on Iphone and ipad.
by Aaron Patterson.
- Fixed menu item should be active when the page is opened.
* New fastly cert. Pull request #1548 by David Radcliffe.